We are committed to providing a web site that is accessible to as many people as possible - regardless of ability or the technology being used to view the web site.
We adhere to many standards and guidelines recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - the global authority on coding standards for building web sites. This web site has been built using compliant XHTML and CSS and has been tested for correct display in the following browsers and devices:
- On Windows: Internet Explorer v9+, latest versions of Google Chrome.
- On Mac: latest versions of Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
- Tablets and Smartphones: Apple iPhone 4, 5 and 6; Apple iPad 2; Apple iPad Mini 3; LG Nexus 5; latest versions of Microsoft Lumia and Samsung Galaxy phones; Samsung Galaxy tablet.
If you are using an older browser - such as Microsoft Internet Explorer v7 or v8 - some sections of this web site might not function or display correctly. It is good practice to keep your browser up to date. The newest versions of internet browsers also include:
- latest security features to keep you safe online.
- an enhanced experience when using our web site.
- better support for assistive technologies, such as screen readers.
The steps we have taken to make content accessible on our web site is detailed within our accessibility statement.
There is a wealth of additional information about web site accessibility, and improving access to web site content, in further help and links.