SENDIASS digital solution has been co-designed with SENDIASS teams to help them encourage and develop partnership between children, young people, parents/carers, schools, and all other partners who are involved in working to identify, assess and meet the special educational needs of children and young people.
- Training booking system
- Call back booking system
- Content management system
- Customisable design and content
- Email alerts and auto-responders
- Tailored feedback forms and scoring
- Publish news and blogs
- Resources library
- Social media integration
- YouTube and Vimeo integration
- Special Educational Needs Information, Advice and Support Services standards are met.
- Parents have access to quality information and resources and are encouraged and supported in their role as primary carers.
- Increasing partnerships and collaboration between families / schools and local providers
- Optimises staffing resources and processes relating to providing a SENDIASS service. understand impact of services and demonstrate co-design
- Reduce stress for the child or young person and their family in accessing local services and support
- Extending reach of the SENDIASS service
- Increased Parental engagement
- Increased take up of local services
- Increased Parental satisfaction
- Reduction in re-referral rates
You could feature in our case studies
Get in touch to discuss how focusgov can help support your upcoming projects